Getting Started Guide
- Please supply content and any relevant images that you would like included on the site design, please note that stock photos to be used on website and promotional material are included in the price above.
- Please supply content that is as original) as possible as it helps with Search Engine optimisation (if you find something you like somewhere else please try to rewrite it into your own words.
- If possible ensure that there is a brief description of your company for the homepage that maybe about 150- 250words.
- And then 300 or more words for the rest of pages i.e. about us, services, & where POSSIBLE ALSO INCLUDE Terms and conditions & other policies.
2. If you have a colour scheme in mind please do let me know including any other preferences.
3. After all the info and photos are received and work commences, please allow 28 working days ( 3 weeks for development and a week for adjustments and testing) sometimes depending on site complexity this can take longer.
4. At the start of the job, we take 50% of the agreed fee as deposit which is non-refundable once work commences. The remainder of the fee is paid after the job is complete and you are happy with your new site. Once the final fee is received the site is then uploaded to your hosting account.
5. To avoid numerous revisions, please ensure you communicate any requirements or features that you might need on your new site. Additional pages of text/content can be added at no extra cost at the beginning of the development period/process.
- Additional work such as complex forms, e- commerce, additional pages that will require/ or cause additional work or revision of the entire development will be charged.
- However please note that no additional work will be carried out without first advising you of any additional cost.
We develop Websites on a content managed system (WordPress):
- Unlimited pages.
- Social Media Integration -Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Royalty free images.
- Basic search engine optimisation.
- Enquiry form.
- Site security implementation.
- Set up all required emails on your hosting control panel.
- Training on maintenance if required.
Maintenance & tech support packages also available.
SEO: Search Engine Optimisation
Google website Verification + added to Google Local Business:
Have your website verified by google which will improve your rankings and help people to find you.
Also this helps to be listed on google local business in your geographical region enabling anyone searching using keywords that relate your industry, business, location etc. to not just find you easily but to also view other relevant details such as opening times, address.
Set up of online storage on i.e. drop box & mega (documents upload, sharing);
Where you can store backed up copies of your website or documents that you might collaborate/ share with other people within your organisation.